Friday, December 21, 2007

A Post Card I Might Send to Oppermann but so far have not

Addressed to Dr. Oppermann in Seattle, Washington.
Not a great deal to say - 18 Dec 2007
I suppose if nothing else then at least this Christmas card is timely and patina'd. I am trying to think of how to send you one part of your holiday season gift without it being removed immediately from the post and considered some sort of potentially hazardous item. (It was a small stainless steel container that I put various "survival" tools into when I was 10 or 11 years old; that is to say before I became a young philosopher I was embarked on a career to be come a young soldier: "Fur den braven Soldaten" - the words of a genius. "War all the time." Einstein should have probably stuck to physics and left soldiering out of it.)

No comments: