Friday, December 28, 2007

12 28 2007 2:42 pm 1 minute and 48 seconds

Yes, Ayres I hope you got your avuncular matters sorted out
I am in receipt of your gift, the gift of death
So unfortunately this of course means that
We can no longer talk because I am dead
Thank you very much; I will take a look at it.
My Opinion of Derrida has become even lower than it has been
Which makes this doubly interesting
As for the Persian dictionary
Now I want to point out that the gifts are sort of bizarre
So I cannot give it a better grade than B- or B for "Bizarre"
Oh well I will make it a B+ because after all you are my best friend
I wanted to add that my friend (...) who was a severe paranoid schizophrenic
Whenever he had one of his episodes he would send me these bizarre gift
With this strange sort of gift giving you perform a kind of schizo-analysis on the Deleuzian mode with me or with yourself or with both of us
You can put this on your blog
No actually don't put this on your blog
Or if you do put this on your blog omit the reference to (...)
I hope things are alright with you, We'll talk soon.

No comments: